Friday, May 1, 2009

fill in the blanks????? or.....

hurmmm.....

1. I've been thinking lately....what will happen after SPM???
can i fulfill my dream???....to study abroad....or...maybe my dream will be crushed into pieces???
.................................................................................................................

2. I've been thinking lately....what will happen after 10 years???
will i be someone that i really want to be??....to be a great man....or.....maybe i will only be a nobody???
..................................................................................................................

3. I've been thinking lately.....what will happen if i make a choice of something important???
will my choice be the best choice??...a choice that i have nothing to regret for....or.....maybe my choice is the one that will destroy me???
...................................................................................................................

4. I've been thinking lately....should i take a risk for something that i really want???
is taking the risk worth it???....so that the risk that i take won't disappoint me.....or....maybe it will only lead me to another disaster???
...................................................................................................................

5. and I've been thinking......can I answer all these question???...or....just let it be???
...................................................................................................................

or let the blank spaces....just blank???

1 comments:

al-bagani said...

u would find all the answer
unexpectedly after SPM lol
no worry maaa....
set ur future now..

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |