Tuesday, April 6, 2010

*shivering*

I am so freaking out to death right now...
what am I going to do if it happen?

help me!!..

please tell me it wasn't real...
it was all my fault
why am I such an idiot
I should have known it would end up like this

right now I could only search for Allah's guidance

I am praying so that it won't be a reality...

but...
if..
somehow..

it becomes a reality

I will be brave and strong
and I won't let it stop me from charging forward
towards my dream

ya Allah

please let me be strong
so that I can pull myself together
in hard times like this

PRAY FOR ME PLEASE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat happened?

adobemujahidcs3 said...

mende nie x kompem agy....

klo dh btul2 kompem ak citer kat ko...

tpi doakan ape yg ak cuakkan nie x jdi kenyataan yer...

khaulah said...

asal beb?

adobemujahidcs3 said...

dh setel dh....xperlu risau....huhuhuh

i'm so happy...

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |