Thursday, December 25, 2008

everybody is changing...

lately i has been thinking......y must everyone change???...y don't we just stay at our at our condition 4ever....permanently.....

i have just remembered how good things were back then......i remember how my family used 2 sit in my father's old van.....complete version of my family.....tell a jokes 2 each other....laugh at each other's jokes....singing the 'balik kampung' song on our way 2 my kampung....hummmhhh

i remember how we would just have 2 learn simple things in the primary school.....i remember the time when we don't give a damn at PMR....SPM....University..in our primary school.......back then when school used 2 b a nice place...no stress....oh boy....i really wish that i had the exact same power as Hiro Nakamura in Heroes....the master of time n space....hahahah...just an imagination...i know its crazy

n then i heard someone on tv (well not exactly after i thought about it).....an Ustaz actually...but i just can't remember his name.....he recite a verse from the quran....'Allah will not change the fate of a race until they change it themselves'...

n then i thought...would i want 2 b an idiot that doesn't know anything for eternity????
n mis the chance 2 know the world???....2 mis the chance of meeting my friends???
2 b happy with just being a nobody???...not a chance...all that i have learn...that i have mastered...made me realised the importantness of changing.....

2 think of it...40% that we learn when we were child....is a rubbish...a lie....we were told that...if we swallow a seed...a plant would grow in our stomach.....it had fool me until i was in standard 4......n i just know that...a guinea pig....was never a pig.....when i was in standard six.....

i am glad that i have changed...physically n mentally.....if not i would now believe that a rum was made of lizard's waste (my friend told me after he got cheated by his brother)....funny isn't it...how something that upset us...would actually b the best for us....that is how Allah do it....no one knows what is actually the best for themselves....but He, The Almighty Lord...know every n each of the best things for His slave...us.....

song from keane...everybody changing...a bit of it

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

1 comments:

Zida said...

yeah..everybody will change..haha
saya juga telah berubah,,
;DD

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |