Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gakuen

hahahahah....a word that change almost every people's life....GAKUEN...hmmm....some would say that...when u grow older...n u look back on ur past...u will see that gakuen is actually sweet memories...

but that is definitely not now....hehehe....nowadays kid would mostly say.....'it is a nightmare'....'the worst day of my life'....'my dark history will-be'...hmmm....n the best...'i will go 2 gakuen wen i want my head 2 blow off'....

i was thinking....when i look on my past...would my gakuen, KISAS b my sweetest memory....well...i am actually doubt it for now.....but...no one knows what will happen next right???...jee....i am so anxious 2 know wat is my perspective on gakuen wen i leave it.....

eventhough i had been thinking that...'school is boring...lame...brain squasher.........u name it'.......but i must admit that it really does teach me a lot of thing....besides the 'brain-grenade subjects' of coz...hahahaha....not 2 mention i can meet my friend....especially when they came from all over Malaysia....hahahahah...i am really glad 2 meet them....

2 b frank....my friend is one of the reason i go 2 gakuen....mayb the 3rd or 4th...heheh...besides other things.....especially.....................................2 many.....think it urself....

n dis year is probably gonna b the worse n/or the sweetest....hahaahaah...we just have 2 wait n see...but 2 think again..mayb school is not as bad as i thought.....or u thought.....mayb it depends on how we look at the school...from all the angle.....n i didn't mean physically....i think u can think of it urself....ur a big boy........or a girl.....hahahahaha....(too much laugh).....

n the meaning of gakuen????.....watch anime!!...(caution!!this is not the meaning...).....hahahah(laughing again....hurmmm...i need 2 stop this...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |