Friday, December 18, 2009

YES...Year End Special

just wanted to share with you some of my memorable pics throughout this year..... Just having a great time at 'TOPI'

My roommate (Amir(08'), Ameer(08'-09'), Ismat(09'), not in pic=Q-Bear(08'-09')

Durian Annual Festival....eat as much as you can

I am officially a graduate from KISAS!!!

KBI....not an interesting one...but still a memorable one

Inspection TIME!!! Thats why my room was sooooo neat

Omarianzzz

Omarianzzzz

JKI (Jemaah Khilafah Islamiah)...originated from Tok Ayah a.k.a Ameer Amri

Being a mascot was so exhausting....


Raya at KISAS

MMU's Annuals Function

At Pusat Sains Negara wearing the Optimus Prime's mask

At PC Fair with the MMU Crew and some meddlesome(just kidding) RESTU and KSK crew

Doing some silly things at PREP

POW's Comittee


The 54th Batch of KISAS


Madam Kala's Surprise Birthday Party

Raya at KISAS with my CLASSMATES

Bantai Jer FC...I am the Goalkeeper

2 comments:

Akrom Shamsuri said...

budak wangi,,,,, visit my new blog ok..!

Akrom Shamsuri said...

romantiknya gambo aku..

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |